If you enjoy playing Sweden’s biggest games, Rubbet gives you a quick way to enter them all at once. You can combine Lotto, Viking Lotto, Eurojackpot, Joker and Keno. Find out more about Rubbet and the different packages that are available.
How to Play Rubbet
You can play Rubbet online or through authorised lottery agents in Sweden. It’s easy to play as all you have to do is decide which package you want - small, medium or large. You will then receive your entries for all the games. Each entry will be automatically generated as a Quick Pick. The available packages are shown below:
Small - 80 kr
- Keno – 1 line of Keno 11 with King Keno
- Viking Lotto – 1 row
- Eurojackpot – 1 row
- Lotto 1 & 2 Wednesday – 2 rows + Joker
- Lotto 1 & 2 Saturday – 2 rows + Joker
Medium - 170 kr
- Keno – 1 line of Keno 10 with King Keno, 1 line of Keno 11 with King Keno
- Viking Lotto – 2 rows
- Eurojackpot – 2 rows
- Lotto 1 & 2 Wednesday – 5 rows + Joker
- Lotto 1 & 2 Saturday – 5 rows + Joker
Large - 370 kr
- Keno – 1 line of Keno 8 with King Keno, 1 line of Keno 9 with King Keno, 1 line of Keno 10 with King Keno, 1 line of Keno 11 with King Keno
- Viking Lotto – 3 rows
- Eurojackpot – 4 rows
- Lotto 1 & 2 Wednesday – 15 rows + Joker
- Lotto 1 & 2 Saturday – 15 rows + Joker
You can play Rubbet on any day of the week, at a time that suits you. Whichever package you choose, you will be entered into the Keno draw on the first ‘free’ day when none of the other games take place, so it could be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday.
Sales close for each individual game shortly before each draw takes place. You can still take part in Rubbet during this downtime, but the particular game that is temporarily unavailable will not be included in your game. The cost will then be reduced accordingly.
When you play Rubbet, you could end up winning on several different games, possibly even all of them. The total value of the jackpots will always be different.